tsquee: (HTTYD - Hiccup & Toothless)
([personal profile] tsquee Aug. 4th, 2010 12:11 am)
For youth group tonight we all went over to Andie's and made s'mores and went in the hot tub. It was good to see everyone, especially since I haven't been to church in two weeks. It was weird; Sarah, wasn't there, and I felt like I should have missed her more, but really, it was wonderful to just have some time without her. Is that a terrible thing to say? Probably, since we're supposed to be best friends. IDK, sometimes it seems like people always lump us together whenever they see us, like we're a single unit. Besides, Arena was there, and it was the first time I'd gotten to see her in a year because she'd been in Germany. We just went off together for a few minutes and just talked about Arizona and the future. She was actually the first one of the girls that I told about going to Arizona, but I told everyone else by the end of the night. I was a little scared to, but it went off quite well.

Turns out that I've got four books that I'm supposed to finish for summer reading, so I picked those up today along with 14 pairs of underwear, 12 pairs of socks, and a bunch of new pajama pieces. I love Target.

Am debating the merits of going to sleep right now vs. staying up to watch some adorable little straight-to-DVD movie I found online. Should probably go to bed so that I'm rested for a day of Maury Povich, laundry, packing bedding, and reading books about the Southwest desert.


.
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags