After sleeping for 14 hours straight (that's what happens when you stay up all night), I woke up at 2 PM, and proceeded to spend the rest of the afternoon being ridiculously lazy. So sue me. When mum got home from work, we went out to eat, and then hit up the store. We were intending to just get food, but we ended up staying there until about 9 PM, and I finally convinced mum to let me get some new collared shirts, since they're required for the dress code for next year. We're going shopping again tomorrow (well, later on today, now) like we were always planning to, and good thing, because forgive my bluntness but I need new underwear and socks like you would not imagine. I tried to pick some up at the other store, but holy crap, maybe I'm just naive but they seemed really, really expensive. I honestly don't understand how people can shop at places like Victoria's Secret, where one damn pair of panties leaves you out ten bucks. I mean seriously! I also don't understand how I can actually blog about something like this. Seriously, Tsquee? You're going to complain about the price of underwear to the world? That's not shallow, that's just straight up weird. I blame the fact that it's about 2 AM and I'm finally starting to feel like I could maybe go to sleep at some point.

I just spent the last couple hours watching Alice in Wonderland, the new one with Johnny Depp and Anne Hathaway, and I loved it. The whole thing was just gorgeous, and Heavenly Father help me but I do believe I've begun to ship the Mad Hatter and Alice. Really, you could totally tell they were pushing it, and there were actually some really, honest-to-gosh sweet scenes that did a terrific job of setting them up. I'd love an icon of them, but the only things I can find related to Hatter/Alice is some little SyFy miniseries. Don't tell me I'm actually going to have to watch that...

Off to watch a few MadTV sketches and stare at the cute boy from the K-Mart Sunday circular (he's been in it two weeks in a row now!) before I try to fall asleep.



"`Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
All mimsy were the borogoves,
And the mome raths outgrabe."



.
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags