Lizbit and Teddybear and Katsie and Johnny decided to show up at my aunt's place tonight. They called me, telling me they were coming over; when I told them I wasn't home, they proceeded to ask my aunt's address and then drove over (getting hopelessly lost along the way). I had to sneak out the back door and around the backyard through the gate, because the front door always makes an obscene noise when it opens, and Aunt and Cousin #2 were sleeping. I stood out on the corner, and when they pulled up I climbed in the back seat and we went on a high-speed jaunt through the neighborhood while trying to figure out where we could go that would be out of the way. We put the back seats down and all piled into the trunk, and the whole place got steamed up; there might have been some awkward rocking motions made by the boys, as well as a hand print on the window ala Titanic. I was scared at first, that I'd be caught or something, but I relaxed towards the end. Maybe that was just because I ended up curled up against Teddybear; I'd forgotten how much I loved to be in that spot. I haven't really got to do that since he got that harpy of a girlfriend.
Angsting about the DPRK and the fact that Anna Trebunskaya needs to leave her husband for Evan Lysacek. I really will go down with this ship; it's almost replaced Swangoose as my OTP.

They just always brought out the best in each other on DWTS, and you could always see that they were always having fun and were just so comfortable with each other. I'm trying not to think about the fact that I always feel like that around Teddybear, because that opens up a whole new can of worms that I'm really not in a place to deal with right now.
Angsting about the DPRK and the fact that Anna Trebunskaya needs to leave her husband for Evan Lysacek. I really will go down with this ship; it's almost replaced Swangoose as my OTP.

They just always brought out the best in each other on DWTS, and you could always see that they were always having fun and were just so comfortable with each other. I'm trying not to think about the fact that I always feel like that around Teddybear, because that opens up a whole new can of worms that I'm really not in a place to deal with right now.
Tags: